Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Sre Ambel

Arrived 28/4/2011

An easy 40km for the legs today.  Thought I’d be able to find an aircon room but Sre Ambel is a very basic town. Streets are red clay and some limited concrete and seal.  Cows have rule, one is currently mooing outside my room, and unfortunately rubbish is not worried about here – pretty disgusting really but amazing to be able to see how people live and function here.
This is the main intersection

Another night with the mosquito net which half blocked the fan.  Too hot so I slept half in and half out of the net.  Got some strange bite during the night on my arm which gave me funny hot/cold flushes and made my arm feel like pins and needles every now and then.  I’m sure it’s nothing and will go away in the morning…

No comments:

Post a Comment